Tuesday, November 02, 2010

Confession

I have a confession to make today: I didn't vote.

Argh! It was due to sheer laziness. I suddenly got motivated Sunday night to try to fax in my absentee ballot, but couldn't get my fax machine to work (and if you try to fax at the UPS store they generally charge $1 per page, and the ballot is 12 pages).

So I fail. And I think the Democrats might be sort of failing in this election as well. :(

In other news, I got punched really hard at karate last night (we don't usually do contact, but I got paired up with an aggressive black belt):



The bruise is a bit difficult to see in this picture, but believe me, it's there. I'm a little embarrassed about going into work with this thing, so I'll be wearing sweaters and long sleeves for the rest of the week!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My poll station lets me submit my absentee ballot in a box.

-Ivan

kate said...

Hey Ivan!

But don't you have to submit it in a box in the same state that you're voting for?

Ah well, either way, it's too late now. Next time, I promise to do it!!