Thursday, November 17, 2005

We had a "Flur Essen," or floor dinner tonight with my hallmates. It was actually pretty fun. Not amazingly exciting, but considering that it was 9 of us that just happened to all live in the same hall eating pizza (that I helped make from scratch! wow!) and playing a board game together, it was pretty fun.
We played this game called "Activity" (I love the name), and it was basically like a lame version of Cranium--you have to either draw the word, act it out, or explain it verbally. I was really lucky, because both times that it was my turn, I got really easy words, so it wasn't stressful. My team still lost, but at least it wasn't because of me, haha!

And now I should got to sleep. Aargh, I'm getting (am?) sick. It's so annoying!
Oh, I have a question for anyone that knows anything about this kind of stuff (bio majors, perhaps?):
I bought these multi-vitamin pills which I later realized are meant for people over 50 years old. Should I think twice before taking these pills? Or do you think it won't make much of a difference? It seemed like it just had more of everything in it, as compared to other vitamin pills. But since I just started taking them and woke up today feeling kind of ill....

And the weather finally (kind of unfortunately) feels like winter here! They actually predicted snow for today, but sadly we didn't get that novelty, and instead got really cold rain!

I just checked the weather report: Today the high was 5 degrees Celsius (isn't that about 40 degrees F?) , and it's supposed to snow next week! How EXCITING!!

No comments: