Wednesday, November 02, 2005

And so begins the procrastination....
Halloween photos (a little late, ich weiss)!


Me and Meredith as fellow hippies


Me and Will, who was basically dressed as white trash.


Cindy was a dominatrix, whip and all--our personas for the night kind of clashed


No recollection of what we're laughing about here (I wasn't drunk), but maybe it's at Stephen's costume--he was a self-proclaimed "gay FBI agent from the 50's."

Yes, I'm in all the pictures. What can I say? I'm my biggest fan. But it was a good Halloween weekend--I dressed up as a hippy, and I got a cute dress out of the deal, and I even got candy on Halloween day, thanks to Michele, who bought candy and brought it to everyone's room in a kind of reverse trick-or-treating fashion.

And today, to top off an exciting week, I had to clean the communal showers! Haha, I even volunteered to do it (stupid!). Actually it wasn't that bad at all, it just took over two hours, since it was only me and this girl Helene, who luckily is really nice and tolerant of my broken German, so we bonded over our favorite music and movies. Even though we don't really like the same movies and music at all, lol. Her favorite group is A-Ha! and one of her favorite movies is Top Gun...but it's alright, we can still be friends.

Ok, it's time for me to do some last-minute reading before a weekend full of READING! That's right, I have 4-day weekends now! Woo-hoo! Too bad I have enough reading to fill up every day for the rest of this semester....

Gute Nacht!

One more thing: Dylan was a banana for Halloween! So funny! I wish I could say I'm posting this pic to embarrass him, but I don't think Dylan gets embarrassed that easily!

No comments: