Thursday, April 14, 2005

Here is a picture of my kitty, Demitasse (it means "half-cup" in French, like a little cup of black coffee--I didn't name her):

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
She is one of the sweetest cats I've ever met--she is verrry affectionate, and her one purpose in life is to sit on your lap and have you pet her!

IGNORE THIS SECTION IF YOU DON'T WATCH AMERICAN IDOL
And now for a rant on that show: what is up with so many of the boys not getting voted off? I'm sorry, but I think they all suck!! I mean, anthony Federoff has no presence, Anwar is boring, and I just don't like the sound of Constantine or Bo's voice--they're both trying to be like Creed or something. I like Vonzell and Carrie. And I like Nadia, but she got voted off!! What is wrong with American kids today? Geez!
Ok, I'm done. I hope Carrie wins, because she's the only one I like that might actually win.

No comments: