Sunday, April 24, 2005

Aaah! I just wrote a three page paper on Rear Window for my film studies class. That movie is awesome, but I think I watched the opening scene literally about 6 times, since we have to have direct quotes from some scenes. Good times.

My friend Scott had his 20th birthday party last night--it was pretty crazy. There were a LOT of people crammed in there, and I doubt I knew half of them. But it was good times--Kaylan, my awesome roommate from last year, came up just for the party and we got to hang out all day (shopping at Gap and In-n-out! What typical Americans!) At the party, Jessica brought over one of her random dance mixes, and we danced (like, five of us for the whole time) for at least 2 hours. I had planned to leave no later than 1, but ended up staying til after 2. People jumped in apartment pool at about 1:30...then the manager got mad at us. :( But he didn't call the cops, so that was good. My friends Alicia and Karie also made about thirty birthday hats out of construction paper, which were pretty hilarious. They wrote things like:
"Diarrhea!"
"I'm sad"
"Late Bloomer"
"Milk was a bad choice" (from Anchorman, I made that one)
"Dancing Queen"

Yeah, they were pretty random. But it was fun to walk around and see which party hats people chose. I wore one that said "Sleeping Ugly," (instead of Sleeping Beauty, haha, get it?)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Me and Karie (not a particularly flattering one of me)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The crazy ones (I was NOT about to do that. But I DID take a picture of them.)

Ok, that's all. I hate Sundays. They shouldn't even technically be counted as a weekend, because everyone has so much WORK to do!
Hope everyone had a good weekend!

No comments: