Saturday, March 19, 2005

Oh my goodness I am so out of shape. It seems like I always notice this fact around finals, when I have too much time on my hands while I should be studying. So yesterday I decided I needed excercise, but it was too late in the day to get to the gym, and I hate running, so I decided I was just going to do crunches and stretch a little. I did about 50 crunches and I just stretched to touch my toes, and I'm SORE today!!! After doing hardly anything! I think I might take an aerobics class next quarter, even though aerobics is probably one of the most pathetic ways to work out, in my opinion. But hey, it does give you a workout!
Oh, and yesterday was my roomie Colleen's birthday. We took her to Buca de Beppo in Sac--my first time going there. That place is SO good! Granted, I couldn't eat much because Dylan and I were the only vegetarians there. But I had the manicoti, and it was delicious, and I had the Chocolate Torta, or whatever its Italian name is, and it was definitely the best chocolate cake I've had in years, I have to say. My friends were giving me weird looks because I couldn't stop talking about how good it was.

Here's a pic of all of us (notice Theo sticking a straw up his nose)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Ok, now I must go study for my German final on Monday. Hope everyone's finals are going well!

No comments: