Friday, January 14, 2005

Um...I don't know if anyone cares, but I think I'm going to take a break from posting for a while. No real reason, I just don't feel like doing it all the time. But I DO have one piece of news: I'm fostering a cat!! I'm just keeping him until I can find a home for him. He's grey, and really soft, and I named him Chet. His breath really smells, and he could use another bath(I already gave him one, and he hated me for it), but that's really all I can think of that's bad about him. Now, for some pics.

This is Chet:


This is a pic of some weirdos I saw at a party:


And this is Cammy and her boyfriend Alex cooking for me at my apartment (they came to visit me for a few days)


I've had an exciting week! Now back to actual school work, for reals this time. Maybe.

No comments: