Sunday, January 30, 2005

So, the cat I've been fostering, Chet, has ringworm. Splendid. He has a pretty big patch of missing hair on his back, and the lady that runs the shelter told me it's ringworm. Which humans can get, if they're not already immune to it. Anyway, I'm crossing my fingers that I won't get it, and meanwhile, I have to rub oily medication into his bald spot for the next couple of weeks. And I can't take him to Petco to be adopted until his ringworm goes away. We'll see how this goes. I don't think my roommates will be very excited to know that my cat has a disease they can catch. I guess I'll just keep him in my room pretty much all the time now.
Anyway, speaking of cats, I was thinking how much cat stuff I own. It's crazy! Today, for example, I was wearing this cat shirt Leah got me from France, and then my purse has a cat on it, and my wallet is ChocoCat from Sanrio. And I have a cat calender, and a cat lamp, and cat drinking glasses. This is getting out of control! I really do love dogs as much as cats, I swear! But you'd never know it!

No comments: