Monday, November 22, 2004

So, my seester is up for the week, until my parents come up on Wednesday for Thanksgiving! It's so cool...she get's to see where I live and everything....
Anyway, she's in AP Art right now, so she's trying to put together a portfolio of sketches and works that she's done. So she has to take photos of her drawings, and she brought some up to show to me.
They are SO amazing! These are all sketches that she's done on her own, just for fun.


This a guy that Leah kind of made up--she looked at a picture in a magazine and kind of changed the features


This is a guy from a Dior ad.


Jack White! With more prominent eyes. I love this picture.

Yeah, Leah's thinking of applying to the San Francisco Academy Arts University. I think she could definitely get in.

No comments: