Sunday, November 07, 2004

I'm very sad right now. Or not really sad, just disappointed. Dylan and I went to Petco this morning, and there cats up for adoption there, which people were fostering. Well, I just had to pet one of the cats, and of course the people thought that I was interested in adopting her. But I can't! I just wanted to pet the sweet kitty! But yeah...never should have done that. It just made me miss having pets sooo bad. Then I got the idea that I could foster a couple of kittens just for a short time. I got all excited about that plan, and then I remembered my roommate Jessica. She's really scared of pretty much all animals. It's like a phobia she has. So I asked her, just in case, if she would mind having a cat stay with us for a few months. And she was really nice about it, but she just said, "I could never be alone with it." So yeah. I don't think that's gonna work out. I guess I can stick with the pet rat idea. And maybe try to volunteer at the Yolo County Shelter. I'm still really sad though.

No comments: