Wednesday, May 04, 2011

What a mighty good man

So yesterday was kind of a crappy day for me. Last full week of classes, and one of my professors (who meant well, I know) decided to add an extra class to cover extra material. Consequently I had 6 straight hours of syntax yesterday (not my favorite topic), with additional last-minute homework assigned, due in two days.

I then got home to find out that I would have to cancel my plans to go to a wedding, because I have an all-day mandatory orientation for summer school on Saturday.

Ari was lucky enough to speak to me during this discovery, and despite my excessively negative attitude, offered to come over tonight and cook me dinner.

Which he did. He brought all the ingredients over to my apartment, cooked it all by himself while I worked on a term paper, and then served it to me. Mashed potatoes with caramelized onions (a favorite dish of mine that he makes), veggie chorizo, and salad. With dessert afterwards and everything. I didn't take a picture, but I should have.

I tell ya. What a man.

1 comment:

CCarter said...

I tell ya, sometimes those men really get it right! Sorry to hear of your troubles though!