Sunday, January 15, 2006

Oh man, it feels like forever since I've posted.

Since I last truly updated:
1. I went to Scotland (Edinburgh and Moffat) and London (and Munich for a day) with my family, who also had time to see Göttingen for a couple days as well (they liked it, I was happy to find out). Took Leah out clubbing at Savoy, a great place to get the true "euro"(-trash?) vibe.

2. Dylan came to visit (the day after my parents left) for ten days, up until today, which is why I have not posted. We didn't do a whole bunch, since I'm finishing up the semester, but we did manage to make a day trip up to Bremen (ie Bremen Town Musicians city), which was really pretty, and of course it had the awesome statue of all the animals. It was really nice to see Dylan, and I'm very sad to be all by myself now.

Other random thing(s):
-Watched The Graduate twice in one day; obviously I really like that movie. I love Dustin Hoffman's character.
-Right now I feel so out of touch with my friends back in the US. I need to work on this "communication" thing!

So now I have to get back to speaking German again, haha. I must admit, it was nice having an excuse not to. But I literally have only three weeks of class left until the two-month semester break, so I guess that will keep me somewhat "entertained" with studying until it's finally time to travel! Again!

No comments: