Sunday, October 23, 2005

I had a lot of fun tonight--I felt left out at first, because it looked like a lot of people on my floor were eating dinner together, and no one had told me about it. But when I walked by their table to go to my room, one of the people I'd already met, a guy from Spain named Manu, invited me to sit down and join them.

It turned out that the French exchange students who recently moved in were making delicious crepes for everyone, so I got to meet one of the girls from France, and then we ended up passing around a teddy bear that Manu had brought with him (not sure why), and everyone had to sing a children's song from their country and make the teddy bear dance to it! It was so random, but it was really fun too, because there were people at the table from Germany, Spain, America, Japan, France, and Poland!

Definitely a nice ending to the weekend.

No comments: