Thursday, October 13, 2005

COLLEEN (sorry, big name mistake--they both start with C's, ok?) might go to ITALY! At the same time that I'm in Europe!! How cool is that?! I hope everything works out, Colleen, and I'll keep my fingers crossed!

In other news, a lost Beethoven manuscript has just been found, and it just seems weird to me to read an article about something so monumental, and then read in the article that, "[The manuscript] is expected to fetch up to £1.5m when it goes on sale at Sotheby's auction house in London on 1 December." Shouldn't something like that be, like, priceless?

In yet other news, my boyfriend has unbelievably good taste in men, as he proved with the postcard he sent me from North Carolina. Talk about ON FIRE (Those curls! That thong!):

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The picture is now proudly displayed on my wall.

No comments: