Monday, July 11, 2005

Sometimes I like the "what-are-you-going-to-do-with-your-future" talk with my parents, and sometimes I don't. Sometimes it's thought-provoking, and sometimes it just makes me feel confused and depressed. Tonight was one of the latter experiences, I think because I'm so tired today. It feels like so many of my friends are right on track to doing what they want to do, getting internships, having plans for what they want to do after they get out of college. I really don't. I mean, I pretty much plan to go to grad school, but I don't know when, or where, or what I would even major in. Maybe linguistics, maybe English, maybe even law. And after that, then what?

Ok, I know these worries are appearing a little early in my lifetime (according to my parents), but I still have to think about them sometime! I am seriously considering the idea of joining the Peace Corps, however, between college and grad school. It might give me a better idea of what the heck I want to do!

Well, I definitely feel better about these thoughts after posting them up here. Thanks, blog! *pats computer monitor*

No comments: