Wednesday, July 06, 2005

It was the 4th of July last weekend! (For those of you who were unpatriotically unaware.) My boyfriend Dylan came down on Friday, and we went with my family (sans Leah, of course, who is still in Costa Rica), to San Clemente, to relax until Monday, since we all had work on Tuesday. Then I dragged Dylan around to hang out with my friends (I think he enjoyed it?), and then fireworks at night in good ol' Monrovia.
Sorry for not getting to meet up with the people I missed! (Brigitte, etc.)
For the next four weeks, it looks as though my life will be revolving around WONderful office duties from 8-5 every weekday. Hooray.

But on the brighter side. . .
CAMMY IS COMING BACK TO THE US THIS SUNDAY!!!! And I have not talked to her in like, over two weeks. I am sad, yet very happy.

No comments: