Sunday, December 05, 2004

So Corie and I saw Closer yesterday...almost got lost trying to figure out how to get to Sac on our own! That movie is the first time in a long while that I've gone to see a movie on its opening weekend. And...I was disappointed. It was just like I expected it to be. I was hoping the good reviews would be right, but it just didn't work for me. As I ranted to Corie several times, "Why should I care?" They're just a bunch of messed up people who sleep with each other and each other's significant others. Jude Law was a hot jerk, as he seems to be in all of these recent movies (Alfie, I heart Huckabees). Actually, I thought all of the actors did a good job, especially Julia Roberts, surprisingly. I just didn't really like plot in general.
And now I must go work on a linguistics paper. WOO HOO!!

No comments: