Thursday, September 30, 2004

I'm at my apartment!! And I've actually been here since Saturday afternoon. I just don't have any freaking internet yet...right now I'm borrowing Dylan's computer (he gave it to me while he's in class-yessss! I can finally look at people's blogs!). So I am taking advantage of this chance. Hopefully, if all goes well, I will have internet by the beginning of next week.
So, the apartment is better than I expected, which is awesome. My room is the smallest one in the building, but I actually like it better that way--all of my stuff fits, and it feels kind of cozy. I'm also planning to hopefully get two pet rats to keep me company! Hehe--my roommate Jessica hates rats (and most animals), so I have to promise to keep them in my room pretty much all the time. But I think I can handle that. I'm planning to give the rats French names, like Maurice and Benoit, perhaps. Any other ideas?
Last night Dylan, Theo and I watched a PBS show how to raise puppies for about an hour. That's kind of what we do around here. Since there's no internet yet for us, we watch the seven channels we get on TV, sit around talking, and eat. Good times. Of course, school just started today, and both of my roommates just got jobs at the dining commons, so chances are we'll be a little bit more busy now. I'll probably be at the apartment by myself more (sniff).
It's nice to be back in Davis! I hope it rains a lot this winter.

No comments: