Sunday, April 20, 2014

Mini-Me

Yesterday, Ari and went to the Museum of Art and Design (free with Columbia ID!) to see their exhibit on 3D printing, which I'd heard from a fellow teacher was pretty cool. It was worth the trip--after waiting in line for about half an hour (not too bad...), I got scanned by a nice lady working there. I had to stand on this grey pedestal, and then hold a pose completely still (no change in facial expressions) as it slowly rotated me around in a circle.


Today I got an email, which took me to this link: 




 It was a bit surreal to purchase myself, in action-figure size. It was also a bit pricy at $40, but how could I resist?

2 comments:

Carla Fuentes said...

Wow! That's amazing =D thanks for share

meow said...

omg that's super cool! I wish I could try this! It would be a great gift for any superhero nerd! :)