Saturday, June 22, 2013

Here's the plan

I am basically gone from Indonesia from here on out, so there will probably be no blog posts from now until I get back to the States (mind blowing!).

I just got back from nine days in Bali (stayed in Ubud, Nusa Lembongan, and Jimbaran briefly)--awesome time, will post about it later, hopefully!

Tomorrow (at 5:40am!) headed to Vietnam from June 23 - July 5 to travel with my bestest friend, Cammy.

July 7 - 13: Visiting my friend Kristy in Hong Kong.

July 13: Arriving back home at LAX!

So that is my schedule, in case you were interested. See ya on the flip side--kind of literally.

2 comments:

ewa said...

i envy you,you could see so many btf and interesting places,met these all people..ehh :) btw nice blog, im gonna back here :)

jcpix said...

I can't believe how fast time has gone by! And you are already done!!
See you somewhere stateside!