Monday, March 25, 2013

Well now that I have all the chocolate I need for the next couple of months

Thanks to generous gifts from Ari and my parents, my craving for decent chocolate (specifically Reese's Peanut Butter Cups) has passed.

What I crave now is just slightly chilly weather. You know, the temperature in Los Angeles when you leave for work at 7 in the morning. Or the beginning of spring in New York. I guess it's called sweater weather. There is no place to find that anywhere in Indonesia. Or if there is, I haven't found it yet. 

4 comments:

hanner said...

well, it's the first week of spring in DC and it's snowing. i'd love to trade spots with you right now :)

Ari said...

I just now started noticing the comments -- what on earth is going on with these random spammy ones? They're so crazy and nonsense-y, I kind of love them.

Anonymous said...

This is my first time go to see at here and i am genuinely impressed
to read all at alone place.

Look into my site - deer antler velvet

kate said...

Yeah, I think I need to start putting a filter on or something. Thanks for commenting, Hannah and Ari!