Monday, October 29, 2012

There's something about Barby's.

Please pardon the ever-more-random post topics. This is what happens when it's easier for me to post things through my phone than through a computer.

Anyway, I have recently discovered my favorite Indonesian bakery thus far. Despite the fact that I doubt Barby is an actual name, I am a fan. Fluffy, substantial bread (albeit white--that's really the only kind of bread sold in Indonesia) and authentic chocolate chip cookies. And that's all I've had the chance to try so far! Maybe the picture sucked me in too; it's oddly reminiscent of a Maurice Sendak character. Or maybe it's the catchy slogan. Stay tuned for more delicious Barby discoveries in the future.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Barby is a total Maurice Sendak, "In the Night Kitchen" rip off! Do you think Barby also bakes in the nude? I think I hope not.

Miss you KB! A. Liz