Sunday, August 26, 2007

Before I go

I'm all moved out of my room in our house on Pine Lane in Davis. I still have a couple of boxes of clothes in the living room, but that's it.

I'm leaving on a road trip to the Grand Canyon tomorrow with my good friends Liz and Kaylan, in which we will be roughing it like a trio of hooligans (or hopefully something resembling hooligans) while we hike down into the Canyon to camp for a couple days.

Then we will return to Davis in about a week, and then I will drive back to Monrovia a couple days after that. Because I have an appointment with the oral surgeon. Why else?

I plan to stay in Monrovia for most of September, followed by a move down to San Diego at the end of October so that I can take a training course for teaching English abroad.

Lately my emotions have been welling up inside without actually breaking through, but I think it's safe to assume that by the time I'm back in M-Town I'll have had a good cry. But I'm pretty sure that's healthy.

2 comments:

Jay Bee said...

love you Katelein! =) have fun on your road trip! I'll see you soon!

Alex said...

When you're in San Diego, shoot me an e-mail. I'm down here for the next while.

Enjoy your trip!