Sunday, January 21, 2007


I saw the film Children of Men last night, and I have to say, GO SEE IT. It's one of the few movies I can think of where I had to cover my eyes for about half of it due to the violence, but I still really liked it. (I generally write off movies that have a death count of more than two people.)

The film takes place in the year 2027 at a time when the human race is dying out because women have become inexplicably infertile. It's a really interesting premise, and all the actors do a really good job. I didn't really like Clive Owen before I saw him in this, but now I've changed my mind. And Michael Caine steals every scene he's in; he was definitely my favorite character.

Children of Men is super thought-provoking, and I want other people to see it so that we can analyze it together!

No comments: