Tuesday, August 22, 2006

So...I'm not so good at updating lately. I guess because I feel like people don't really read this that much. But hey, people do. And more importantly, I need this for posterity, right?
Not much has been goin' on. Well, ok, stuff has been happening, but nothing worth blogging about. Do you really want to hear about my trip to the eye doctor? Well, I need stronger glasses. Boo. But at least they're cute glasses!
And my grandma and aunt came over today for lunch. We had egg salad sandwiches and pea soup. It was good times.
I was also up in Davis for the weekend (sorry to Davis people I didn't see--it was very last minute). I hitched a ride w/ my dad and sis while Leah moved into Berkeley, and stayed up at Dylan's for a couple nights. Nice to see Dylan, but weird to realize that I'm actually going back to Davis again after all that time in Germany.

Well, that's all for now. I need a new facebook picture. So I'm going to go look for one....

No comments: