Saturday, March 04, 2006

Four jobs I've had
1. intern at Epson
2. karate instructor
3. pet-sitter
4. Epson intern...again!

Four movies I can watch over and over
1. Strictly Ballroom
2. Moulin Rouge
3. The Best of Will Ferrell
4. Conan's 10th Anniversary Special (yeah, the last two aren't tech. movies)

Four places I've lived
1. Monrovia
2. Davis
3. Germany
4. Japan

Four TV shows I love(d)
1. Buffy
2. Six Feet Under
3. Inspector Gadget
4. Looney Tunes

Four highly regarded and recommended TV shows that I've never watched a single minute of
1. Lost
2. West Wing
3. I don't know what else is highly regarded! I don't think the O.C. or Laguna Beach is....

Four places I've vacationed
1. Hawaii
2. Montana
3. Thailand
4. Vancouver

Four of my favorite dishes
1. pad thai
2. anything Indian
3. bean and cheese burrito from Food Time (I really miss cheap Mexican food)
4. Artichokes!

Four sites I visit daily
1. My blog (what a narcissist)
2. facebook
3. most of my friends' blogs
4. Candy Cane children (woo White Stripes!)

Four places I'd rather be right now
1. Southern Italy
2. Turkey with Cammy
3. Hawaii
4. Monrovia (But just to see my fambly)

No comments: