Saturday, September 24, 2005

Tomorrow I begin the first step towards discovering Europe!

We're leaving at 7am to catch a train down to
München, where we're going to stay for three nights, since it's Oktoberfest, and as American tourists we're practically required to visit the area! (I heard there's good shopping too...that's why I'm going.) After München, we're going to spend a couple nights in Salzburg, which is just over the border in Austria. Then we're going down to Vienna for three or four nights and then after that to Prague (which I'm probably the most excited about), and then back to good ol' Göttingen, just in time for our mandatory advising sessions to pick classes for first semester.

It's so weird that I've been here for over a month, and school hasn't even started yet! Hopefully once all of the Germans come back for school, it will be even easier to make friends!

So I'm going to be gone for at least a week, probably more like two. Hopefully everything will go as planned! Wish us luck!

No comments: