Friday, June 11, 2004

Today was fun!
First, I got up at 11 AM (Sleeping in is awesome!), just in time to eat breakfast before rehearsal for our Shakespeare play. Then, I went to rehearsal from 12-8:30pm. That's right. 8 and a half hour rehearsal. Since today was "dead day", where no one has classes, our teacher decided we should have a final rehearsal before opening night tomorrow. Whoopee. Actually, it could have been worse. I think it was some fun bonding time with the IS kids. We goofed around a lot, since it wasn't like an official class.
Oh, the awesome website (that my friend Ivan put together) for the play is here, if you want to see it. The girl who plays the shrew, Erin, is the girl you see when the site is loading. She's a really good actress, and she acts really evil in the play, but she is soo nice in real life! It's really funny.
So then I got back, and I was hungry, so Dylan gave me his swipes so I could buy a frozen pizza at the junction. Cammy and I ate it. It was very tasty. Then Cammy and I went to play racquetball at the gym! It was so fun! We were exhausted, though, after playing for only about 45 minutes or so. I haven't taken a shower yet. Hehe. Tomorrow, I promise I will...because we're going to the JELLY BELLY Factory tomorrow! So exciting!
I'm so in denial that finals are next week... but that's ok, right?

No comments: