Friday, December 24, 2004

Aawww...party at Brigitte's house tonight, what! Ok, so I only went for two hours, since my sister demanded that I be back by ten to sing CHRISTMAS CAROLS with the family (who else's family does such things? Not that I don't enjoy it.) . So I went to Brigitte's and saw her crazy/huge/awesome back "guest house" where she and her brother are going to live, and it was really nice, and then I saw all of these people, many of whom I have not seen for a year or more. It was really nice! I regretted not bringing my digital camera, since basically everyone else had theirs. Maybe people will post pics with me in them, if I'm lucky. So that there will be proof that I was actually there.
I got to see Hannah for the second time in two months (I feel so special), and I saw Billy and Ashlinn and Elaine and Tony and Robin and Katie...and I met Billy's people from Irvine--they seemed nice, even though we didn't talk much. Sometimes I'm bad at talking to new people. But it's so hard, when I have to catch up with everyone else that I DO know! So that was fun. Hannah and I started talking about movies until I lost track of time, and I had to go running home with my Herbert (my rosemary plant that Corie drove down for me) in my hand.
And now I am sitting here, the eve of Christmas Eve, telling this story. And I have to get up at a reasonable hour tomorrow, since we're going to my grandma's house tomorrow. My grandma that lives way the heck down in Venice. And I was just in Venice today. And I got stuck in traffic, so it took more than an hour to drive home. No fun. :(

No comments: