Thursday, October 16, 2003

I somehow got talked into playing Ultimate Frisbee tonight with people from the dorm. WHAT was I THINKING? It's basically soccer, running back and forth across this huge grassy field, trying to catch a frisbee in the dark, and throwing it to other people. I suck at it! It felt like 7th grade PE all over again; trying to avoid having to run, dropping the frisbee every .time someone threw it at me... Luckily my relatively un-athletic pal Colleen was playing too, so we just "guarded" each other until the game was over. Good times, though! My friend Dylan (the same one who hates Friends), is like a STAR soccer player--he is an UNBELIEVABLY fast runner, and he was on my team, so we won. Very exciting. Especially when we finished and got to go home. Ha ha--I'm so amazingly unathletic!

No comments: